Driving and Training
£325 to £500 Per Week
Overtime, training, expenses
London & Surrey
Job Description: Our clients have asked us to prepare for a busy Easter focusing on delivering our clients goods in and the London area. We require some additional help. Our clients range from Builders & Timber Merchants, Event companies, FMCG companies, Cash & Carry, Gift suppliers, the list goes on. We require at least 30 drivers of all license categories but within the attributes listed.
Type: Temporary Full Time Contract (may be offered permanent after assignment)
Start/Finish: 6.00-7.30am to 4-5.30pm (min 8 hours guaranteed and paid)
Location: London and Surrey
Salary: Ranging From £325-500 basic plus Overtime & Benefits per week dependant on experience and license held.
- Holiday Pay
- Gap Pay (Gap pay paid if you are not offered work in a week)
- Training offered with opportunities to gain experience.
- Insurance and uniform provided
- Expenses - Claim for travel to and from home and with lunch allowance.
Skills & Attributes needed
- CPC Qualified (DQC) required for C1 (7.5t) drivers and above
- A valid licence with no more than 6 points ( No drink driving offences permitted)
- Good verbal and written English skills
- A Digital Tachograph card (if applicable)
- 6 months commercial driving experience within the last 2 years (checkable references)
- Age over 23 for Insurance purposes
- A can do attitude with customer focus
- Own a modern sat nav or posses and have exceptional map reading skills
- Reliable, conscientious, presentable and willing to work hard and available at short notice
How to apply: The easiest way to apply and instantly responded is to send a cv to us ensuring your contact details are on it and your availability.